Fifteen(15) thoughts, words and actions of most Indians…
- Oh, you are an MLA? You must be corrupt.
- Oh, you are in the government? You are corrupt and lazy.
- Did you just say the word ‘sex’? What are you, a foreigner?
- North Indians: Are Telugu, Kannada, Tamil and Malayalam that different?
- South Indians: Are Punjabi, Gujarati, Marwadi, and Bengali that different?
- Government plans something new? They will get their cut.
- After completing high school, if you are not pursuing medical or engineering streams, you must have got low marks.
- After completing engineering/ medical, you must go abroad and study. Anywhere, any college is fine, though; as long as it is abroad.
- We all want to be Americans, because apparently we are not cool, and they are.
- The fairer you are, the better person you are. The darker you are, the more chances of you being a rowdy.
- (At the Mall) This is ₹ 300? I can get it at the shop close to my house for ₹200. (Goes to the local shop) To shop keeper: I will give only ₹ 150; reasonable price is ₹ 150 only!
- Everyday: Congress is corrupt! Oust them! During Elections: Vote all the Congressmen into power!
- One doesn’t simply obey traffic laws. One way? Oh, it’s just a short distance… Red Signal? Look for Policeman, if none, go…
- Two youngsters of opposite gender, together in a coffee shop? The next generation is descending into lawlessness.
- Marriage? Class 1 male: Fair guy working abroad, Class 1 female: Fair girl who doesn’t work… Wait; choosing your own husband/wife? What are you, a foreigner?
See you ’round!